Thursday, October 12, 2017

Happening in October!

Every Witch Needs a Great Hat!


Sew... I have always like witch hat decorations..and decided to make one this year....
I had a pattern and everything..then found this one at Springdale Farm Market...
all it needed was the ribbons and sparkle! 


The quilt is several years old...inspired by a favorite Moda fabric called  "Witches Undies"..  

What are you sewing this month? 

 I am seriously working on a blue, green, and purple applique quilt... the fabrics are Kaffe Fassett and friends... the patterns are from a mixture of Blackbird Designs, Edyta Sitar, Kim McLean and me! I love the combination of primitive patterns and WOW! contemporary fabrics
Also..because I can't work on one thing at a time.. I am starting to cut a quilt called "Cranberry Chutney" from Madison Cottage Design.. 

I am using a Jen Kingwell for Moda group called "Moving on Lawns" along with my favorite Peppered Cotton Solids..

And....no picture yet... 
I need to finish my grandson's Luke Skywalker  costume...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew Says Mimi

 Hello and Welcome to Sew Says Mimi.... I haven't posted in really a long time so I have some catching up to do. Hope you enjoy!!  So..l...