Thursday, November 30, 2017

The 12 Days of Finished!



Sew.... I  love Christmas decorations,
 and I love to applique ... 
so, the year or so (or maybe more)
that I worked on this quilt  was  great fun! 
 The design is by Pat Sloan..
I know that when I hang "I Believe", the day after Thanksgiving, it's time to get finished,
 (or started ...as the case may be)
 homemade gifts that  
"I Believe" I planned for Christmas..
" I Believe" I have a lot to do... 
and that I will finish!

Sew.. my challenge is to post a finished project everyday for the next 12 days

Want to join in the challenge... post your "I Believe I'll finish" photos as a comment! 

Check back tomorrow! Debbie



  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew Says Mimi

 Hello and Welcome to Sew Says Mimi.... I haven't posted in really a long time so I have some catching up to do. Hope you enjoy!!  So..l...